Weekend Worship Guidelines
Meeting Sundays @ 10am
Find Wayfinders San Marcos location directions by clicking here.
We currently meet in the Mendez Elementary parking lot, under the shade trees.
1805 Peter Garza Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666.
We will be gathering with the following guidelines.
- Park in the main parking lot at Mendez Elementary in front of the main entrance (our normal parking lot provides little to no shade but he main parking lot is covered by shade trees)
- Bring and wear your own mask. Hays county requires masks for everyone 2 years old and up. You must put it on before you get out of your car and keep it on until you get back into your car.
- Please bring your own chairs or blanket to sit on
- Keep physical distance from other attendees (6 feet); do not gather in groups before or after the service; please wave and say hello from a distance. NO HUGGING PLEASE (we know that’s hard, but it is necessary to keep everyone safe right now).
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of any illness within the past 14 days
- Unfortunately, we do not have access to restroom
- There will be no nursery or joint children’s activities for the time being
While we'd love to see each of you this weekend, we know there are some good reasons for some of us to remain at home. Please review the following list, If you find yourself in one of the categories, please feel free to continue worshiping online as we do not want you to feel any pressure to come in-person:
- You are at risk or have a compromised immune system (At Risk Groups)
- You are sick or have been around anyone that has been sick
- You have small children who find it difficult to maintain social distancing
- You are more comfortable worshiping at home
This is new ground for all of us and it will inevitably be filled with joy and sorrow as we face the circumstances of life together. That has always been true just as it is true that our savior has never abandoned or forsaken us. I would ask that you please approach this Sunday prayerfully and in a Spirit of gratitude for a church family that longs to be present together in the presence of our God.